Editor(s): Atta ur-Rahman and M. Iqbal Choudhary
DOI: 10.2174/97898114873851211201eISBN: 978-981-14-8738-5, 2021ISBN: 978-981-14-8736-1ISSN: 2451-8395 (Print)ISSN: 1879-6656 (Online)
Frontiers in Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery is a book series devoted to publishing the latest advances in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. In each volume, eminent scientists contribute reviews relevant to all areas of rational drug design and drug discovery including medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, recent important patents, and structure-activity relationships. The book series should prove to be of interest to all pharmaceutical scientists involved in research in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. The book series is essential reading to all scientists involved in drug design and discovery who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
This volume of the series focuses on reviews of treatments derived from natural sources (cannabinoid-based medicines and turmeric), immunotherapy, biomarkers for glioblastoma and some new drug targets for anti-cancer treatment.
The reviews included in this volume are:
- Cannabinoid-Based Anticancer Strategies:
- The Beneficial Effects of Turmeric and Its Active Constituent in Cancer Treatment
- Immunotherapy Approaches Focusing on Cancer Stem Cells
- Immunotherapy for the Treatment of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Role of Biomarkers in Developing Therapies for Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Poly (ADP-ribose) Polymerases as New Drug Targets in Cancer Treatment
*(Excluding Mailing and Handling)
Personal information is secured with SSL technology