Author(s): Wang Hong
DOI: 10.2174/97816810864771180101eISBN: 978-1-68108-647-7, 2018ISBN: 978-1-68108-648-4
The global environmental crisis is a hot issue worldwide which drives discussions among business and social communities aimed at addressing environmental problems. Research on Corporate Environmental Responsibility in China is a survey of how some enterprises in China manage their corporate social and economic responsibilities. The survey is an important reference point for enterprises that wish to maintain sustainable development, for the government to control environmental deterioration, and for the public to maintain a society in harmony with the surrounding environment. The survey is guided by principles of system and dialectical science (SDS). It helps the reader to study Corporate Environmental Responsibility (CER) in a more comprehensive and dynamic manner using the basic concepts of systemic and spatiotemporal concepts.
- Presents a unique perspective of Chinese academics for the local region
- Presents an analysis of the element, structure and function of CER in China.
- Focuses on the systematic method and makes empirical analysis of CER in 30 Chinese enterprises.
- Puts forward suggestions for CER improvement in the region.
- Features research methodology based on historical analysis, comparative analysis and empirical analysis.
This reference serves as a useful guide for business managers, government officials and other stakeholders in China seeking to regulate their environmental policies. Business school teachers and students, will also benefit from the findings presented by the study.