Editor(s): Dionysia-Denia Kolokotsa, Mattheos Santamouris and Hashem Akbari
DOI: 10.2174/97816080547181130101eISBN: 978-1-60805-471-8, 2013ISBN: 978-1-60805-597-5
Indexed in: Scopus, EBSCO, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
This e-book is a suitable reference on the technical and scientific competence related to effective application and integration of cool materials in the built environment. The e-book is an overview on the following:
• The role of cool materials in the built environment.
• Major cool materials techniques and their benefits and drawbacks.
• Research trends in cool materials for the built environment.
• Technical guidelines for instrumentation, testing and rating of cool materials.
• Policy and economic aspects of cool materials necessary for the management of built environments.
• Case studies where the cool materials are implemented.
*(Excluding Mailing and Handling)
Personal information is secured with SSL technology