Editor(s): Atta-ur-Rahman and Sibel A. Ozkan
DOI: 10.2174/97816810857221190301eISBN: 978-1-68108-572-2, 2019ISBN: 978-1-68108-573-9ISSN: 2542-5617 (Print)ISSN: 2542-5625 (Online)
Recent Advances in Analytical Techniques is a series of updates in techniques used in chemical analysis. Each volume presents a selection of chapters that explain different analytical techniques and their use in applied research. Readers will find updated information about developments in analytical methods such as chromatography, electrochemistry, optical sensor arrays for pharmaceutical and biomedical analysis.
The third volume of the series features seven reviews on a variety of techniques:
· Chiral Analysis of Methamphetamine and Related Controlled Substances in Forensic Science
· Low-cost feedstocks for biofuels and high value added products production: Using multi-parameter flow cytometry as a tool to enhance the process efficiency
· Recent Trends in the Application of Ionic Liquids for Micro Extraction Techniques
· Electrospun Nanofibers: Functional and Attractive Materials for the Sensing and Separation Approaches in Analytical Chemistry
· Neutron Activation Analysis: An Overview
· Non-commercial Polysaccharides-based Chiral Selectors in Enantioselective Chromatography
· Ru(II)-polypyridyl Complexes as Potential Sensing Agents for Cations and Anions.
*(Excluding Mailing and Handling)
Personal information is secured with SSL technology