Aims & Scope:
“Current Cosmetic Science” publishes original research articles, in-depth reviews/mini reviews, thematic issues, and technical notes covering all aspects of advancements in fundamental and applied research on skin, cosmetic and cosmeceutical products, isolation and comprehensive characterization of natural products and their synthesis to the beneficial effects of the constituents as cosmetic and cosmeceutical ingredients. The journal also explicitly welcomes interdisciplinary contributions considering wider social, cultural, ethical and applied aspects of cosmetic science in modern society.
General subject areas include but not limited to:
- Cosmetic material research and characterization
- Cosmetic and Cosmeceutical formulation development
- Characterization and evaluations
- In vitro and in vivo safety in humans
- Efficacy of cosmetics and cosmeceuticals
- Toxicological studies in various animal models
- Topical products intended for Skin, nails and hair
- Analytical techniques involved in cosmetic and cosmeceutical product formulations and analysis
- Cosmetic Surgery and Dentistry
- Skin physiology and pharmacology
- Aesthetic and rejuvenation research
- Topical and transdermal testing
- Physical chemistry and technology of emulsion and dispersed systems, theory and application of surfactants
- Olfactory research
- Natural products
Announcement for Authors
Get Free Open Access by submitting your article by or before June 30, 2023.
Click here to submit your paper now!