Aims & Scope
Current Metabolomics publishes full-length/mini reviews, original research articles, thematic issues, and technical notes covering all aspects of the recent advancements and applications of "metabolomics technology to systems biology, disease diagnosis, personalized medicine, drug discovery, toxicity, nutrition and food, environmental studies, and functional genomics". Original research articles and reviews in the following areas of metabolomics are of special interest to the readers of this journal:
- Application to humans, plants, microbes, cell cultures, tissues, organs, and biofluids
- Automation and high-throughput technology
- Chemical and structural characterization of new metabolites
- Chemometrics, statistical analysis, and other approaches to data analysis
- Databases, including collections of reference spectra
- Disease biomarkers
- Drug discovery, efficacy, toxicity, and personalized medicine
- Integration of analytical techniques and/or various OMICS datasets
- Metabolic profiling and directed metabolite analysis
- New analytical experiments and techniques (NMR, MS, FTIR, etc)
- Novel sensors and instrumentation for detecting metabolites
- Sample preparation, extraction techniques and chromatography
Quick processing and publication of the submitted papers. The manuscript will be published online within 20 days of final acceptance.
30% discount on the single-issue cost to authors on the purchase of issue(s) in which their article is published.
Multiple issue copies at discounted rates.