eISBN: 978-981-14-7008-0, 2020 ISBN: 978-981-14-7006-6 ISSN: 2451-8883 (Print) ISSN: 2214-7527 (Online)
Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research - CNS and Neurological Disorders is a book series that brings updated reviews to readers interested in advances in the development of pharmaceutical agents for the treatment of central nervous system (CNS) and other nerve disorders. The scope of the book series covers a range of topics including the medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, molecular biology and biochemistry of contemporary molecular targets involved in neurological and CNS disorders. Reviews presented in the series are mainly focused on clinical and therapeutic aspects of novel drugs intended for these targets. Frontiers in Clinical Drug Research - CNS and Neurological Disorders is a valuable resource for pharmaceutical scientists and postgraduate students seeking updated and critical information for developing clinical trials and devising research plans in the field of neurology.
The eighth volume of this series features reviews that cover the following topics related to the treatment of a variety of CNS disorders, related diseases and basic research:
- Emerging Innovative Therapies of Spinal Muscular Atrophy: Current Knowledge and Perspectives
- Obesity Induced by The Neurological Drugs
- Molecular Mechanism of Nervous System Disorders and Implications for New Therapeutic Targets
- Glioma Imaging and Novel Agents
- Screening Models for Neuroleptic Drug-Induced Hyperprolactinemia: A Mini-Review
Atta-ur-Rahman and Zareen Amtul
Honorary Life Fellow, Kings College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.