How to Optimally Sample and Resample Images: Theory and Methods Using Matlab
eISBN: 978-981-14-7181-0, 2020 ISBN: 978-981-14-7179-7 ISSN: 2737-4645 (Print) ISSN: 1879-4432 (Online)
How to Optimally Sample and Resample Images: Theory and Methods Using MATLAB provides updated formulations of image sampling theory and practical algorithms of image sampling with sampling rates close to the theoretical minimum, and also introduces interpolation error-free methods of image resampling. Readers will be informed about relevant principles and applications of image sampling with the help of MATLAB©. The information presented in the book, across 9 chapters, will help readers to understand processes that make analog to digital signal conversion efficient for modern imaging devices.
- Introduces readers to classical sampling theorems
- Presents updated information about image sampling and resampling formulations with reference to theoretical minimums
- Presents information on practical and fast sampling algorithms
- Presents information about interpolation error-free methods of image resampling
- Presents examples of applications of the described methods
- Is supplemented by a MATLAB© program package for exercising knowledge.
The book is a suitable handbook for engineers and technicians involved in imaging engineering and related applications as well as engineering students learning about digital signal processing techniques.
Pp. 1-3 (3)
School of Electrical Engineering, Tel Aviv University, Israel