Download PDF Flyer
eISBN: 978-1-68108-249-3, 2016 ISBN: 978-1-68108-250-9 ISSN: 1567-2042 (Print) ISSN: 1875-5763 (Online)
Indexed in: Book Citation Index, Science Edition (BKCI-S), Web of Science, BIOSIS Previews, EMBASE, Chemical Abstracts, EBSCO., Ulrich's Periodicals
Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry is an E-book series devoted to reviews on research topics relevant to medicinal chemistry and allied disciplines. Frontiers in Medicinal Chemistry covers developments in rational drug design, bioorganic chemistry, high-throughput screening, combinatorial chemistry, compound diversity measurements, drug absorption, drug distribution, metabolism, new and emerging drug targets, natural products, pharmacogenomics, chemoinformatics, and structure-activity relationships. This E-book series is essential for any medicinal chemist who wishes to be updated on the latest and the most important advances in the field.
This volume features reviews on the following topics:
• Purinergic receptors and pain
• Cytochrome c – cardiolipin interactions in cells
• Dipeptidyl peptidase-4 (CD26) functions and inhibition
• Peptides regulating angiogenesis
• Application of melanotropin ligands for the treatment of obesity and related disorders
• Targeted drugs in the field of nanomedicine
Atta-ur-Rahman, M. Iqbal Choudhary and Allen B. Reitz
Honorary Life Fellow, Kings College, University of Cambridge, UK.