5 - Year: 1.669
Ranking & Category
- 70th of 79 in Biochemical Research Methods
- 43rd of 71 in Chemistry, Applied
- 226th of 261 in Pharmacology & Pharmacy
Aims & Scope
Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening(CCHTS) publishes full length original research articles and reviews dealing with various topics related to chemical biology (High Throughput Screening, Combinatorial Chemistry, Chemoinformatics, Laboratory Automation and Compound management) in advancing drug discovery research. Original research articles and reviews in the following areas are of special interest to the readers of this journal:
- Target identification and validation
- Assay design, development, miniaturization and comparison
- High throughput/high content/in silico screening and associated technologies
- Label-free detection technologies and applications
- Stem cell technologies
- ADMET/PK/PD methodologies and screening
- Probe discovery and development, hit to lead optimization
- Combinatorial chemistry (e.g. small molecules, peptide, nucleic acid or phage display libraries)
- Chemical library design and chemical diversity
- Chemo/bio-informatics, data mining
- Compound management
- Natural Products Research (Chemistry, Biology and Pharmacology of Natural Products)
- Natural Product Analytical Studies
- Bipharmaceutical studies of Natural products
- Drug repurposing
- Data management and statistical analysis
- Laboratory automation, robotics, microfluidics, signal detection technologies
- Current & Future Institutional Research Profile
- Technology transfer, legal and licensing issues
In these respective subject areas, Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening is intended to function as the most comprehensive and up-to-date medium available. The journal should be of value to individuals engaged in the process of drug discovery and development, in the settings of industry, academia or government.
BIOBASE, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS, BIOSIS Previews, British Library, Cabell's Directory, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA)/ProQuest, Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder, Chemistry Citation Index (CCI), ChemWeb, CNKI Scholar, Current Contents® - Life Sciences, Dimensions, EBSCO, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, EMBiology, ERA 2018, Genamics JournalSeek, Google Scholar, InCites, Index Copernicus, J-Gate, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, JournalTOCs, MediaFinder®-Standard Periodical Directory, MEDLINE/PubMed/Index Medicus, Open Abstracts (I4OA), Norwegian Register, PubsHub, QOAM, Reaction Citation Index®, Science Citation Index Expanded™ (SciSearch®), Scopus, Suweco CZ, TOC Premier, and Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.
Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening Journal was launched in 1998. Dr. Gerald H. Lushington serves as the Editor-in-Chief of the journal.
"Combinatorial Chemistry & High Throughput Screening is a pivotal journal in the field of drug discovery."
Norman R. Farnsworth
Univ. of Illinois at Chicago, USA
I would like to thank you, Dr. Bijo Mathew and Bentham Science Publishers for providing help in all the steps of the publication process. It was a very good experience for me to work with Bentham Science Publishers due to your prompt replies to my queries. Thanks for everything.
Begüm Evranos Aksöz
(Medicines and Medical Devices Agency, Analyses and Control Laboratories, 06100 Sıhhıye, Ankara, Turkey)