5 - Year: 2.626
Ranking & Category
- 226th of 292 in Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- 192nd of 261 in Pharmacology & Pharmacy
Aims & Scope
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology aims to cover all the latest and outstanding developments in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Each issue of the journal includes timely in-depth reviews, original research articles and letters written by leaders in the field, covering a range of current topics in scientific areas of Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Invited and unsolicited review articles are welcome. The journal encourages contributions describing research at the interface of drug discovery and pharmacological applications, involving in vitro investigations and pre-clinical or clinical studies. Scientific areas within the scope of the journal include pharmaceutical chemistry, biochemistry and genetics, molecular and cellular biology, and polymer and materials sciences as they relate to pharmaceutical science and biotechnology. In addition, the journal also considers comprehensive studies and research advances pertaining food chemistry with pharmaceutical implication.
Areas of interest include:
• DNA/protein engineering and processing
• Synthetic biotechnology
• Omics (genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and systems biology)
• Therapeutic biotechnology (gene therapy, peptide inhibitors, enzymes)
• Drug delivery and targeting
• Molecular pharmaceutics and molecular pharmacology
• Analytical biotechnology (biosensing, advanced technology for detection of bioanalytes)
• Pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics
• Applied Microbiology
• Bioinformatics (computational biopharmaceutics and modeling)
• Environmental biotechnology
• Regenerative medicine (stem cells, tissue engineering and biomaterials)
• Translational immunology (cell therapies, antibody engineering, xenotransplantation)
• Industrial bioprocesses for drug production and development
• Biotech ethics
Special Issues devoted to crucial topics, providing the latest comprehensive information on cutting-edge areas of research and technological advances, are welcome.
Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology is an essential journal for academic, clinical, government and pharmaceutical scientists who wish to be kept informed and up-to-date with the latest and most important developments.
BIOBASE, Biochemistry & Biophysics Citation Index®, BIOSIS, BIOSIS Previews, BIOSIS Reviews Reports and Meetings, Biotechnology Citation Index®, Cabell's Directory, Cambridge Scientific Abstracts (CSA)/ProQuest, Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder, ChemWeb, CNKI Scholar, Current Contents® - Life Sciences, Dimensions, EBSCO, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, EMBiology, ERA 2018, Genamics, JournalSeek, Google Scholar, InCites, Index Copernicus, Index to Scientific Reviews®, J-Gate, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, JournalTOCs, MediaFinder®-Standard Periodical Directory, MEDLINE/PubMed/Index Medicus, Open Abstracts (I4OA), Norwegian Register, PubsHub, QOAM, Science Citation Index Expanded™ (SciSearch®), Scilit, Scopus, Suweco CZ, TOC Premier, and Ulrich's Periodicals Directory.
"Current Pharmaceutical Biotechnology presents the latest developments in the area of biotechnology. This is strongly recommended."
It was a great experience for me working with Bentham Science Publishers because of the following reasons:
-High quality services
-Great and kind cooperation and collaboration
Dr. Helmy Selman
(The CIVF Center Doha Center Clinic Hospital Doha, Qatar)
Has contributed: Ovarian Stimulation Protocol in IVF: An Up-to-Date Review of the Literature