Aims & Scope
Current Metabolomics publishes full-length/mini reviews, original research articles, thematic issues, and technical notes covering all aspects of the recent advancements and applications of "metabolomics technology to systems biology, disease diagnosis, personalized medicine, drug discovery, toxicity, nutrition and food, environmental studies, and functional genomics". Original research articles and reviews in the following areas of metabolomics are of special interest to the readers of this journal:
- Application to humans, plants, microbes, cell cultures, tissues, organs, and biofluids
- Automation and high-throughput technology
- Chemical and structural characterization of new metabolites
- Chemometrics, statistical analysis, and other approaches to data analysis
- Databases, including collections of reference spectra
- Disease biomarkers
- Drug discovery, efficacy, toxicity, and personalized medicine
- Integration of analytical techniques and/or various OMICS datasets
- Metabolic profiling and directed metabolite analysis
- New analytical experiments and techniques (NMR, MS, FTIR, etc)
- Novel sensors and instrumentation for detecting metabolites
- Sample preparation, extraction techniques and chromatography
Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), EMBASE, Chemical Abstracts Service/SciFinder, ChemWeb, Google Scholar, PubsHub, J-Gate, CNKI Scholar, Suweco CZ, EBSCO, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, JournalTOCs and Dimensions.
Current Metabolomics Journal was launched in 2013. Dr. Robert Powers and Dr. David Watson are the Co- Editors of the journal.
Quick processing and publication of the submitted papers. The manuscript will be published online within 20 days of final acceptance.
30% discount on the single-issue cost to authors on the purchase of issue(s) in which their article is published.
Multiple issue copies at discounted rates.
The services of Bentham Science Publishers are fast and very much author friendly. I will be looking forward for your helpful service in the future as well.
Dr. Sangeeta Kumari
(Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI), NCR Biotech Science Cluster, 3rd Milestone, Faridabad – Gurgaon Expressway, PO box #04, Faridabad – 121001, India)
Has contributed: Targeted Metabolomics Reveals Hippurate as a Urinary Potential Marker for Diabetic Nephropathy