eISBN: 978-981-14-0071-1, 2019 ISBN: 978-981-14-0191-6 ISSN: 2451-8395 (Print) ISSN: 1879-6656 (Online)
Frontiers in Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery is a book series devoted to publishing the latest advances in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. In each volume, eminent scientists contribute reviews relevant to all areas of rational drug design and drug discovery including medicinal chemistry,in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, recent important patents, and structure-activity relationships. The book series should prove to be of interest to all pharmaceutical scientists involved in research in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. The book series is essential reading to all scientists involved in drug design and discovery who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
The tenth volume of the series features chapters covering the following topics:
- Challenges in the Management of Hepatoblastoma
- The Emerging Role of Monocarboxylate Transporter-1 in Cancer
- In-vitro Anti-Proliferative Assays and Techniques Used in Pre-Clinical Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery
- Recent Advances in the Development of Mesoporous Anti-Cancer Drug Nanocarriers
- Polyphenols and Cancer
- Glioblastoma Multiforme
- Cutting Edge Targeting Strategies Utilizing Nanotechnology in Breast Cancer Therapy
Pp. 229-238 (10)
Atta ur-Rahman and M. Iqbal Choudhary
Kings College, University of Cambridge, Cambridge UK.