eISBN: 978-1-68108-389-6, 2017 ISBN: 978-1-68108-390-2 ISSN: 2451-8395 (Print) ISSN: 1879-6656 (Online)
Indexed in: EBSCO, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory
Frontiers in Anti-Cancer Drug Discovery is a book series devoted to publishing the latest and the most important advances in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. Eminent scientists write contributions on all areas of rational drug design and drug discovery including medicinal chemistry, in-silico drug design, combinatorial chemistry, high-throughput screening, drug targets, recent important patents, and structure-activity relationships. The book series should prove to be of interest to all pharmaceutical scientists involved in research in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. Each volume is devoted to the major advances in anti-cancer drug design and discovery. The book series is essential reading to all scientists involved in drug design and discovery who wish to keep abreast of rapid and important developments in the field.
The eighth volume of the series features chapters covering the following topics:
- T cells in gastrointestinal cancers
- The pharmacology of adjudin – a male contraceptive with anti-cancer properties
- Manipulating the tumor microenvironment
- Treatment of hepatocellular carcinoma
- Gold-based compounds as potential anti-cancer drug candidates
- Oral nanostructure drug delivery for anti-cancer treatment
*(Excluding Mailing and Handling)
Pp. i-ii (2)
Atta-ur Rahman and M. Iqbal Choudhary
Kings College, University of Cambridge, UK.